Russell Landcare and Catchment Group
RLCG are a non-profit community organisation working in the wettest catchment in Australia to try and improve the health and functioning of natural systems. We are supported by Terrain NRM, the regional NRM body for the Wet Tropics.
The objectives of RLCG are:
- Work closely with all land mangers to achieve sustainable integrated natural resource planning.
- Inform, educate and engage the community on natural resource management issues.
- Protect existing natural values and restore degraded habitats.
- Support the catchments land managers to maintain profitable and sustainable land management practices.
- Monitor and report on the status of catchment health
Visit their Facebook page for information: http://on.fb.me/1aogWBP